After joining the Cartographers’ Guild, I’ve learned that most of my rivers have all been messed up and that I’ll never really be done with a map.
The orginally posted version of the Anzorae map with information tidbits on the locations is here.
So I made the following changes:
- Fixed the multiple rivers leaving a lake or a river splitting downstream. By “fixed” I mean I found ways to cover up the BAD rivers.
- Added smaller townships (red circles with X)
- Added roads, major and less well-maintained ones
- Filled in the blue ocean around the continent. I just felt unfinished like it was before.
- Added “ANZORAE” title to page
- I haven’t figured out how to make the wiggle-squiggly, ocean water lines look better. If I squint, I can ignore those. I’m really tempted to take it into GIMP to get rid of those buggars.